My husband got me the Cuisinart Smart Stick which made making these a breeze with the food processor attachment.
Here is the recipe. Enjoy!
1 cup cashews
4 tsp cocoa powder
1 tsp coconut oil
30g dark chocolate (suitable for vegans)
1/4 cup desiccated Coconut
1. Prepare ingredients by pitting the dates and cherries.
2. Place cashews, dates, cherries, cocoa powder, coconut oil and chocolate in a food processor and blitz until all ingredients have broken down and are combined.
3. Carefully remove the blade from the food processor container and place mix into a fridge for 10 minutes.
4. Remove mix from the fridge and mould into 10 balls.
5. Transfer the desiccated coconut into a small bowl. Place one ball into the bowl at a time and roll around until it is coated in the coconut.
6. Eat immediately or refrigerate until ready to eat.